Communication preference – Email (email@example.com)
- anything outdoors (climbing, hiking, skiing, fishing, picnics with my family, biking, skipping rocks, skateboarding, mountaineering etc)
- Playing music on guitar, piano, ukulele, or just singing my heart out.
- Married to my very patient and understanding wife
- Two kids (2.5 years old and 5 months)
- Teaching beliefs
- I believe that nature is the greatest teacher and I endeavor to make connections with nature a main cornerstone of my teaching.
- I use the outdoors to bring the curriculum to life for students.
- I believe in community based education that is hands on with real world application.
- Media for you to check out if you would like more Mr. Campbell (I think a better idea would be to go outside and climb a tree rather than look at a screen though! 😊 )
- Follow my class and our adventures on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fsdnaturebasedlearning/?hl=en
- Check out my 2018/2019 welcome video that I made for my class. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYGUGMtU5ss
Grade 4 nature based educator
Grade 4-6 Outdoor Education