Welcome to the Westmount School Blog and Subscription Directions
Welcome to the Westmount School Blogs! Grades K to 6 teachers will update their blog site with classroom and school information.
If you wish to subscribe to your student's blog:
- Select the teacher blog you wish to subscribe to.
- Select from the drop down list to choose the teacher name.
- Add your email address. (You can add several different email addresses, one at a time)
- Click on subscribe.
- A CODE drop down box will appear. In the box, please type in the code displayed.
- An email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address used for the subscription. If it is not in your INBOX please look in your JUNK BOX. You must confirm the email to complete the subscription process.
- The email from email@example.com has the subject line, Breeze for Teachers Email Confirmation, and the body of the email states: Hello, Thank you for subscribing to one of your school's newsletters! To finish the subscription process we just need you to confirm your email. Confirm Your Email. (click the link)
- This link will then take you to the Westmount Website and message: Email-confirm - Your email address has been successfully verified. You are now subscribed to the "(teacher name)" newsletter (aka. blog). You can now also sign up for an any additional newsletters (blog) on your school's newsletter (blog) page.
Thank you for subscribing to the Westmount School teachers blog pages. Please contact Sheena Johnston at Johnston@fsd38.ab.ca should you have questions or issues in subscribing to all of the teacher blogs you may require for the 2018-19 School Year.