Grade 1 Mayer
Grade 1 Parents,
We had a busy day of learning. We have started working on subtraction equations and finding the difference of an equation using ten frames and unifix cubes.
We worked in our visual journals and reflected on our buildings that we made in the building unit. We had gym with Mr. Jones and Mr. Kotowich.
- Student led conferences are on March 14th. You are able to sign up for a time at this link: https://westmount.schoolsoft.com/login.jsf?logout=true. There are 6 time slots per half hour from 4-8pm.
- Scholastic book orders are due Monday, March 12.
- Library is on Thursday this week so make sure to send in your books sometime this week.
- There is no school on Friday for students so Hot Dog Day will be on Thursday this week.
- If there is any pledge money for the Read-a-thon that has not been sent in, please send it in by Tuesday. :)