December 18, 2017
Hi Families of 1P,
We are in the last week of school before Winter Break! Here are a few reminders for the week:
- Friday is a half day. Students will be dismissed at 12:15pm.
- Thursday will be Hot Dog Day since Friday is a half day.
- Tomorrow the Grade 3's will be having a bake sale so if you would like to support them, send your child with money to buy something tasty!
- On Friday will be pyjama day so students are welcome to wear their pyjama's and they can bring 1 stuffie, pillow or blanket.
- On Thursday, we will be having our Christmas party. Students are welcome to bring in snacks or drinks to share with the class. We do have a peanut and a dairy allergy in the class. The kids and I brainstormed some things that they would like to have for our party, here is the list that we came up with: chips, candy, juice, popcorn, fruits, veggies, cookies, rice krispies, brownies, granola bars.
Have a great night!