Grade 1 Mayer
- Picture retakes will be Thursday, October 26. A class picture will also be taken at that time.
- Hot dog day is Friday. You are able to order from Cub Cafe at any time during the week.
- November Calendar. Show and Share is a favourite book. New show and share starts with Eva on November 15.
- The permission slip for their first field trip was sent home yesterday. It will be to the Okotoks Museum. We were fortunate to have the Okotoks Elks pay for the bussing. The date of the field trip is November 3 and the deadline for return of the form and fee is November 1.
- Registration for parent/teacher/student conferences will be open October 25 at 9:00 am so please be sure to sign up so you are able to get a spot that works for your family. If you are new to the school and unsure of how to sign up, please touch base with the office. Conference times will be available for November 8th and 9th from 4:00-8:00pm (in 15 minute blocks). here is the link:
- Christmas Concert UPDATE:
This year, the Elementary classes will perform their Christmas Concert on December 13 and 14, while Grade 6 – 9 Band Students will perform at their own Band Christmas Concert on December 7.
This change allows for families to attend at one start time each night, rather than split the families by alphabet as in previous years.
Thursday, December 7: Christmas Band Concert, Grades 6-9 Band Students
Wednesday, December 13, 7:00-8:30 PM: Westmount Christmas Concert 1 (Classes: 1P, 2N, 3S, 3E, 4M, 5H, 5N, and all Ms. New Kindergarten Students)
Thursday, December 14, 7:00 – 8:30 PM: Westmount Christmas Concert 2 (1M, 1D, 2W, 3W, 4C, 4E, 5K, 5M and all Ms. Campbell's Kindergarten Students)
- At the front of the school, the lost and found will be on display from today, October 23, to Friday, October 27. Please have your student check the items, or drop in to view them yourself. Remaining items will be bagged at the end of the day, Friday, October 27.
Have a great evening!