Grade 1 Mayer
We had a great day of learning. The students talked about their goals in learning for the next week. Please ask them what they are. There are five of them.
- I can make good choices even when no one is looking.
- I can take care of my things.
- I can identify the groups I belong to.
- I can mix primary colours to make secondary colours.
- I can identify the signs of Fall.
In your child's backpack, you will find a book called "Good Morning, Canada". It is a gift to your Grade One child from the Canadian Children's Book Centre. Their goal is to help all Canadian children to develop a love of reading.
- Hot Dog Day tomorrow.
- Library book exchange.
- Westmount Walkathon. Please return pledge sheets and dress for the weather.
- Scholastic book order home today. Due October 18.
Have a great evening!