2nd Annual SWAP September 29 - Volunteers Needed
2nd Annual PAC Fall Swap Meet
“Swap Til You Drop”
For Clothing and Sporting Goods at Westmount School
This free event is intended for donation or swapping of
clothing and re-usable good quality sports equipment.
All Westmount families are welcome to take, donate or swap. There is no requirement to donate, in order to swap.
Drop Off Dates: Wednesday, September 27th from 8:30am to 3:15pm
& Thursday, September 28th between 8:30am to 7:00pm
Please check in at the office when dropping off your donations.
SWAP Date: Friday, September 29th from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
We ask that ALL participants dropping off items follow the “Donations Guidelines” below.
Items For Donation Include:
Kids and adult clothing (including coats and footwear)
Re-usable sports equipment in good condition only. (Last year we had lots interest in skates)
- Clothing must be in good condition (no stained or torn items).
- All items must be washed.
- Please bag items by size as the swap will have items sorted.
In order to make this event a go, all positions must be filled by September 24th.
We're using SignUp.com to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for 2nd Annual PAC Fall SWAP Meet today!
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/login/entry/496993522839230072
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Thank you on advance to everyone who helps out with this event! Please feel free to share this email!