Junior High Track Day SUCCESS!!!
Our Jr. High track day was a resounding success. We had lots of support from our staff, parents and community in helping to make it happen. We have sent 62 athletes to our divisional day where they will compete for a spot at zones. Extra big thank you to the following community members for the support:
- Vince Santos, Jill Gavan and Fred Mansfield from Staples who graciously volunteered their time to come and help out our school.
- Tanja Vaillant from Save-On-Foods for donating the hamburgers, hotdogs, and buns for our lunch for the day.
- Barry Crane from the Foothills Lions Club for bringing the barbeque and cooking the lunch
- Stuart Thomas and Marsha Foster from the Okotoks Lions Club for helping to cook the lunch for the day as well.
- To all of the parents who came out and timed for the day, THANK YOU to Dana and Ian Hetherington, Angie and Dave Hodgins, Alisa Suykens, Alison Asplund, Larry Grills, Meghan Smith!! We couldn’t have run it without you!!